Saturday 18 October 2008

About me















My name is Bernie McKinley, I am 29 years old and live in Dumbarton. I work as an staff nurse in Glasgow Western Infirmary. I started competitive powerlifting with the BDFPA in 2004, winning Scottish, British, European, and World championships. In 2005 it was another clean sweep, and in 2006 started focussing more on strongwoman, winning both Scotland's Strongest Woman, UK's Strongest Woman, and coming 3rd in Britain's Strongest Woman. 2007 saw me take the title of Britain's Strongest Woman, which I then retained in 2008. I am currently training for the World Powerlifting Championships which takes place in Indianapolis in November, where I am hoping to reclaim my title. In 2009 I am planning to prioritise my training towards strongwoman, with a view to competing in Europe's and World's Strongest Woman.
















I currently train at Marinecraft Gym in Dumbarton (www.bebo.com/marinecraftmuthas) and Unit20 in Queensferry for my strongwoman events (http://www.unit20.org.uk/)

To view my training log visit
http://riottraining.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=25816#25816

1 comment:

mags790 said...

Chech Nikailas face. hahahahaha